Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Paris

Okay, so kind of backtracking a little bit here (well, more like a lot), but when my mom was still here, alllll the way back in the beginning of October, we went to Paris for 2 days before she left to go back the States. I just wanted to write my posts about Vacances de la Toussaint first because so much more happened during them.

Anyway, so on October 1st, we took the train up to Paris, and since we got there in the late afternoon, we couldn't do very much. So of course we did the most touristy things possible, which meant seeing: L'Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower.




The next day was jam-packed with as much sightseeing as humanly possible in an 8 hour period, since I was taking the train back to Nimes around 4 pm. I think I'll just provide a photographic list.

Jardin des Tuileries
Louvre
Glass pyramid at Louvre
Pont des Arts
Notre Dame
Palais & Jardin du Luxembourg
Sacre Coeur
Sacre Coeur interior
Champs-Elysees
It was a short trip, but hey, I saw all the important sights! Plus, I'll definitely be going back at some point. I did enjoy Paris...I can definitely see the charm, but it'd be nice to see it with people my age too, and spend more time exploring the lesser known parts. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment